01 February 2026

Bedding

I used yellow sheets with the purple bedding for the first time. I was delighted with the result.


10 comments:

  1. How cold is it this winter? The Penguins are hiding in the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it..what fun! Did you know that yellow and purple are complementary colors? Yellow is a primary color and purple is a secondary color (a mix of red and blue). Because purple contains the other two primary colors, it acts as the direct complement to yellow. And there's your lesson in color theory for the day...have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know... I was going to look that up since the combination worked so well. Paint me enlightened!

      Delete
  3. Lovely flowers, colorful sheets - I think you are ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was down to 11º last night; it's a balmy 22º right now. Ready for Spring... yeah, you could say that.

      Delete
  4. The purple is a very regal colour and that bed looks suitable for a monarch... but arguably too big for a three inch hamster who weighs four ounces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add a green throw pillow and you'll have a Mardi Gras bed. I love purple.

    ReplyDelete