26 August 2007

We interrupt this victory for an important message!

As many of you already know, Our Beloved & Right-Trusty Mr. Squirrel (http://hopfodder.blogspot.com/), Supreme Arch-Prefect for Brewing Affairs & Inspector-in-Chief of Ales, Arch-Provost of Spirits, First Secretary and Deputy General to the Minister of Automotive Affairs, and Chair of the Imperial Hamster Nut Conservation Directorate, and his Lovely and Beauteous wife, The Squirrelina, are expecting.
Who me ????

We rejoice at this splendid news, especially after the heroic service done by Our Squirrel in leading our distillery commando brigades in the recent conquest of Scotland. We were, of course, a little concerned when he went MIA for a couple weeks right after he assaulted his first target, so it's good to know he came out of battle in fine fettle! (Bet you didn't know squirrels had fettles!)

Yes, I can see it all a few short years from now. . .This also might come in handy: http://www.squirrel-rehab.org/faq.html.

6 comments:

  1. cracking my ass up....OMG that is just too funny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. {snort}

    you and TR are just cracking me up -

    and NO, I am not so attention seeking myself . . . no worries here WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. No school buses for my little one. He going to walk to school, uphill both ways, in the snow just like his father did. Then again, my senior year of high school, I drove to school everyday, all two blocks...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no worries Squirrel, there are agencies that handle this type of thing . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh that second photo is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete