“Improve everything in order to achieve apotheosis.” -- M.C. Rockwell
...because why not
-- from pingmyping in Instagram
I thought penguins were David's thing!? ;)
It's both of us really; I started it many a year ago. These days he tends to favor sheep, but given the title of his blog, penguins predominate there.
I've never thought of snakes as a source of warmth before.
Not bad for a cold-blooded animal...
It’s odd how natural penguins look wearing scarves. Not quite as natural wearing a snake.
Our dear pets, the flightless birds.
Adorable!Sassybearhttps://idleeyesandadormy.com/
Thanks! But what did you think of the post? 😉
This comment has been removed by the author.
dear me about the snake !
🐍🐍🐍
I thought penguins were David's thing!? ;)
ReplyDeleteIt's both of us really; I started it many a year ago. These days he tends to favor sheep, but given the title of his blog, penguins predominate there.
DeleteI've never thought of snakes as a source of warmth before.
ReplyDeleteNot bad for a cold-blooded animal...
DeleteIt’s odd how natural penguins look wearing scarves. Not quite as natural wearing a snake.
ReplyDeleteOur dear pets, the flightless birds.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteSassybear
https://idleeyesandadormy.com/
Thanks! But what did you think of the post? 😉
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletedear me about the snake !
ReplyDelete🐍🐍🐍
Delete