03 January 2025

Putting Away Christmas

Now that the Christmas decorations have been taken down, I'll need to get some touch ups done on the wall paint...


12 comments:

  1. Imagine sleeping beneath that. I can’t wait until you finish and get the scaffolding put back in the attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like the Golden Gate Bridge ... they start painting at one end and by the time they cross the bridge and get it all done, it's time to start over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, just get out the roller brush and be done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous. I will start to take mine down Monday (We are hosting a holiday brunch on Sunday, so I can't start before then) and it will easily take me a week or more to get it all down. Maybe next year we will just put up the Charlie Brown tree. No fuss, no muss.

    Sassybear
    https://idleeyesandadormy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read in my journals due to time we get around to taking things down in mid-January. Oh the embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since we did less this year, the take-down was less intimidating. Perhaps less really is more...

    ReplyDelete