I like to be an early adopter of new technologies. Even though I'm 70 (yes, I know I look 20 years younger than that; thank you!) it's important to keep up with developments that have a direct impact on my life. As such, let me share with you my latest foray into the world of tomorrow...
Charmin has developed a new, wavy perforation on its toilet rolls that appears to unfailingly tear smoothly and evenly. Having personally tested this breakthrough, it can attest to its effectiveness and worth. So, if you have issues with uneven or ragged tearing -- especially if your dispenser is mounted vertically as mine is -- then this product is for you. It has certainly reduced stress and tension and has improved my quality of life.

I mean…how can life get any better after this discovery?
ReplyDeleteSassybear
https://idleeyesandadormy.com/
Truly, we live in an age of wonders!
DeleteOh my god. How have a lived without this? OK, maybe it wouldn’t be on the top of my list, but I would like it. I am regularly removing the irregular tears. I even do it in other people’s homes. Would that be OCD or anal retentive?
ReplyDeleteSurely the Charmin people have a Spanish Branch.
DeleteAs I think of it, I’ve never seen Charmin here.
DeleteIt might be called something else...
DeleteI looked it up. Cushelle in Europe.
Delete👍 now to see if it has wavy perforations...
DeleteA good curvy edge on the TP is a wondrous thing!
ReplyDelete😆
DeleteAt times it takes to little to bring you joy, then there are the other times.
ReplyDelete😉😉 ❤️
DeleteTry to tell as many people as you can in town.
ReplyDelete