“Improve everything in order to achieve apotheosis.” -- M.C. Rockwell
Test patterns! Ancient history.
What the hell is this shit Hammy?
When I was just a little hamster (shortly after the Peloponnesian War ended) when the TV channels stopped programming for the day, a "test pattern" would be put up on the screen. No American under the age of 65 would know what this is.
Ah yes - we had them on British TV too but not quite like that one. May I ask you a personal question?... Okay, thanks. Are you a Syrian hamster?
Mom said we came from Ohio.
I hope you're back soon! I can only eat so much popcorn.
In the background I hear the echoes of "I'll Be Back!"
Wasn't there a weird sound that played with that?
Not that I remember...
Test patterns! Ancient history.
ReplyDeleteWhat the hell is this shit Hammy?
ReplyDeleteWhen I was just a little hamster (shortly after the Peloponnesian War ended) when the TV channels stopped programming for the day, a "test pattern" would be put up on the screen. No American under the age of 65 would know what this is.
DeleteAh yes - we had them on British TV too but not quite like that one. May I ask you a personal question?... Okay, thanks. Are you a Syrian hamster?
DeleteMom said we came from Ohio.
DeleteI hope you're back soon! I can only eat so much popcorn.
ReplyDeleteIn the background I hear the echoes of "I'll Be Back!"
ReplyDeleteWasn't there a weird sound that played with that?
ReplyDeleteNot that I remember...
Delete