“Improve everything in order to achieve apotheosis.” -- M.C. Rockwell
Because, sometimes, you just need some Grace Jones to feel good about life again. (Did I mention she was 62 at the time of this performance?)
I love Grace Jones! What an artist!
👍👍👍
How does she keep that thing moving like that.
And in those heels!!!
Hula hooping in heels...wow!
I was most impressed with the hula hoop work! My goodness, how did she do that for so long! Amazing.
No doubt she eats a healthy breakfast and avoids fried foods...
only sometimes?
I love Grace Jones! What an artist!
ReplyDelete👍👍👍
DeleteHow does she keep that thing moving like that.
ReplyDeleteAnd in those heels!!!
DeleteHula hooping in heels...wow!
ReplyDeleteI was most impressed with the hula hoop work! My goodness, how did she do that for so long! Amazing.
ReplyDeleteNo doubt she eats a healthy breakfast and avoids fried foods...
Deleteonly sometimes?
ReplyDelete👍👍👍
Delete