Yowza! I love it! I just finished watching a recent BBC docudrama series on PBS called "Renaissance: The Blood and the Beauty" about Michelangelo (and his rivalry with Leonardo and Raphael). It was excellent -- highly recommended! In particular, it did a great job of exploring the political, religious and cultural turbulence of the Renaissance.
I love it! A lot of people have fantasized about him coming to life.
ReplyDeleteIndeed, indeed... (My statue crush, however, is the Dying Gaul)
DeleteYes... and then there’s the Barberini Faun.
DeleteYowza! I love it! I just finished watching a recent BBC docudrama series on PBS called "Renaissance: The Blood and the Beauty" about Michelangelo (and his rivalry with Leonardo and Raphael). It was excellent -- highly recommended! In particular, it did a great job of exploring the political, religious and cultural turbulence of the Renaissance.
ReplyDeleteIt was great, but it ended too soon. I hope they continue the doing the Renaissance in some form.
Delete"kinda like me"? That stony-faced fellow looks nothing like a hamster!
ReplyDelete🐹🐹🐹
DeleteA LITTLE creepy?
ReplyDeleteWonderfully weird.
ReplyDeleteDoes the rest of him come to life as well?
ReplyDelete😈😈😈
Delete