31 August 2025

Am I Attractive & Popular?

One of my personality defects is seeking the approval of others.  This is peculiar since, as many know, I hold most of humanity in low esteem.  Be that as it may, something I do, frankly, out of curiosity, is look at how many hits my blog posts score.  The numbers, as some of you will undoubtedly know, make little sense, and accounting for why some are popular and some are not is an exercise in futility.  So, for giggles, here are my numbers counting backwards from 6pm, Saturday, Aug 30th: 

Sat    59

Fri    169

Thu   204 - report of David's birthday festivities (high)

Wed  124

Tue   6    - post of carnations (low)

Mon 66

Sun   26

Sat    41

Fri    77

Thu   51

Wed  93

Tue   37

Mon 27

Sun   67 

From this data I deduce I should write more posts about David.  He's the obvious draw. 

7 comments:

  1. I try to not worry about it and tell myself I write for me and hope others enjoy it. I try to believe that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, I forgot to mention, you ARE attractive and popular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tut! Seeking the approval of others is bad on the complexion.

    ReplyDelete