After looking at my post on the living room art, I realize that I gave no idea of scale of the grouping of paintings, nor did justice to David's intriguing photos. Herewith I attempt to amend (or would that be emend; maybe I should just say rectify) the situation.



Close-up photos at home are more artsy but context always helps. Wonderful. The photos ARE intriguing.
ReplyDeleteAh, good point. They are taken on the ship from last year's Atlantic crossing. The top is taken from an upper deck looking across the retractable roof. The bottom is looking down onto the promenade with the orange lifeboats.
DeleteThey are titled, Over the Top, and Over the Side. Taken at night, I love the colors in the water.
DeleteBeautiful and so abstract!
DeleteOh, and I was commenting on the close-ups of the paintings. It’s fun to see them in their natural environment. As for the photos, I loved them already and I didn’t even know what they were.
DeleteI hope you refer to those paintings as "The Loveseat Collection."
ReplyDelete👍
DeleteThe big orange one needs a lot of light - it was created for my last office. The small one on the right is a recent piece.
ReplyDeleteHow lucky you are to have your home filled with original art!
ReplyDeleteMost be great to be able to enjoy those pieces in your own home.
ReplyDeleteIt must be challenging for you living with such a capable artist but I suppose you take some comfort from the fact that he has no idea how to arrange flowers in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
ReplyDelete