“Improve everything in order to achieve apotheosis.” -- M.C. Rockwell
29 December 2025
Art
Just before Christmas, I got around to rehanging the living room. David painted all of these canvasses and took the photos. He's such a talented little bunny...
this one is my new favorite
the black bar you see is the lamp that's lighting up that corner of the room
David is a talented artist, no doubt about it. I'm drawn to the striped painting positioned so precisely and perfectly above the TV and the one with the more haphazard diagonal coloured stripes in the next photo. The "stack of books" one is clever, too.
A renaissance man!
ReplyDeleteMy Saturday theme for 2026, is everyone is an artist, everyone can be creative.
ReplyDeleteDavid is a talented artist, no doubt about it. I'm drawn to the striped painting positioned so precisely and perfectly above the TV and the one with the more haphazard diagonal coloured stripes in the next photo. The "stack of books" one is clever, too.
ReplyDelete"positioned so precisely and perfectly above the TV" was - unsurprisingly - my contribution.
DeleteBlack bar? For a moment I thought you said black bear and was left wondering why you and David had chosen such a demanding house pet.
ReplyDeleteDavid's paintings look great!
ReplyDeleteYou could charge admission, very impressive.
ReplyDelete