25 December 2025

Merry Christmas!!!

This year, let's all try a little harder to keep the Augustus in Christmas...
------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 and... Encore!!! 

10 comments:

  1. The Penguins have surpassed The Chipmunks as my favorite Christmas carolers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They and we are most deeply honored! Merry, merry to you and Jerry!

      Delete
  2. We already keep the Augustus in August, what more does he want? Merry Christmas, O Mighty Hamster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmm… Good point! What more does he want—the world of course. May merriness be yours today and always!

      Delete
  3. ho ho ho indeed and ❄️Merry Christmas 🎄🎅🏻⛄️ I hear tell you are having roast beast for dinner? I am mad-jealous! You are a lucky one for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "This year, let's all try a little harder to keep the Augustus in Christmas..."...What the? Christmas is in Decemberus not in Augustus! Clearly you have supped too much egg nog this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In your honor, we had yorkshire pudding with our roast beast for Christmas dinner.

      Delete
  5. I think Augustus has have enough lime light.

    ReplyDelete