“Improve everything in order to achieve apotheosis.” -- M.C. Rockwell
The materials for my new craft project have arrived!
Will you be making some sort of political statement?
Oh no, I just like all the pretty colors. π
I so look forward to cheering at a funeral someday -
I detect a theme.
What happens in a ballroom anyway? Is it where balls are inspected? Perhaps there are ball swinging competitions. I am frankly surprised that your beloved president is so fixed on having a ballroom built when he himself does not have any balls.
In one sense, at least, he has too many of them. This is especially true when it comes to the Constitution.
Tell us how you really feel! π€£
π€£π€£π€£
ππππ
Will you be making some sort of political statement?
ReplyDeleteOh no, I just like all the pretty colors. π
DeleteI so look forward to cheering at a funeral someday -
ReplyDeleteI detect a theme.
ReplyDeleteWhat happens in a ballroom anyway? Is it where balls are inspected? Perhaps there are ball swinging competitions. I am frankly surprised that your beloved president is so fixed on having a ballroom built when he himself does not have any balls.
ReplyDeleteIn one sense, at least, he has too many of them. This is especially true when it comes to the Constitution.
DeleteTell us how you really feel! π€£
ReplyDeleteπ€£π€£π€£
Deleteππππ
ReplyDelete