27 February 2026

His Wish Is My Command

When my Sweet Poopsie expresses a wish (see "Travel Penguin," Sunday, February 22, 2026 - The Sunday Five: Chickens) I do my best to fulfill it.  I pride myself on being a good and thoughtful provider. 😇


8 comments:

  1. Travel Penguin wishes for duck eggs? Unusual. Knowing what an easy mark you are, I’d up the ante.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of plastic packaging displaying all those duck welfare messages. The humble cardboard egg box is loads better. Still a promise is a promise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this country pretty much stinks when it comes to packaging.

      Delete
  3. I would duck eggs if somebody hurled them at me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drum roll... rim shot. Ta-da-da. He's got a million of 'em folks.

      Delete
  4. Can duck egg omelettes be far behind?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or poached duck eggs, or hard boiled duck eggs, How sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete