“Improve everything in order to achieve apotheosis.” -- M.C. Rockwell
Much more handsome in real life.
Many thanks, I'm relieved!
I should paint more.
😘😘😘
Immortalized, as you should be!
👍👍👍
Hi, Art...nice to meet you!
I was hoping someone would say that. 😊
Looks great!
😊😊
David's portrait of you is rather like a photograph but what is the story of the excellent picture below you? It looks like David. Did you do it?
It's an AI scan of one of David's selfies. He intended to di something with it, but he quite liked the way it turned off right off the proverbial bat.
Personally I prefer The Old Masters, but I would buy this.
I love it 🎨🖼
Much more handsome in real life.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks, I'm relieved!
DeleteI should paint more.
ReplyDelete😘😘😘
DeleteImmortalized, as you should be!
ReplyDelete👍👍👍
DeleteHi, Art...nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteI was hoping someone would say that. 😊
DeleteLooks great!
ReplyDelete😊😊
DeleteDavid's portrait of you is rather like a photograph but what is the story of the excellent picture below you? It looks like David. Did you do it?
ReplyDeleteIt's an AI scan of one of David's selfies. He intended to di something with it, but he quite liked the way it turned off right off the proverbial bat.
DeletePersonally I prefer The Old Masters, but I would buy this.
ReplyDeleteI love it 🎨🖼
ReplyDelete