As you can well imagine, being a global despot bent on world domination can be taxing, especially at my age. So I've scheduled a few spa days at a rodentine retreat. I need to get the roots of my fur touched up and my cute little pink nose moisturized, and the massages by the staff of Laotian guinea pigs are to die for. Do carry on without me for a few days whilst I replenish.

I trust that you will also be getting your tiny fingernails manicured and polished. What shade do you prefer?
ReplyDeleteCherry red; I'm very old-fashioned in that regard... also the blood of my enemies doesn't show.
DeleteGood job my blood is green then!
DeleteEnjoy the additional pampering. I don’t know what that’s like.
ReplyDeleteFind spa; get massage!
DeleteEnjoy!
ReplyDeleteA nice hotel, in a warmer climate - enjoy.
ReplyDeleteRest and relax!
ReplyDeleteI too I'm taking a hiatus due to some stress. Relax my friend, we’ll still be here once you've had your break.
ReplyDeleteI am mad-jealous! You are a lucky one for that! I love a spa experience. Lord knows when I last had one.
ReplyDeleteAs I said to Mr Mitchell: Find spa; get massage!
Delete