-- If I knew what I was doing, I'd be dangerous. --
Stunning and always shown off in the sunlight.
Actually they're shot at night, as most of my flower shots are. We have a northern exposure, so things work best with just the light next to the table shining on them.
That’s wonderful. I always thought you were shootingin natural sunlight.
Oh dear! Has David passed away? Your floral tribute is magnificent.
No... it's just that I'm magnificent and that gets reflected in everything I do.
Even in your snoring?
I snore magnificently, just ask David.
Such beautiful flowers! Do you grow these yourself? If so, your garden must rival Mistress Maddie's!
Purchased at a local grocery store...
The colours of summer!
I thought I heard you clicking away the other night.
A lovely variety of colors!
Beautiful summer colors!
lovely ! 💕
It's like the Chelsea Flower Show!
😁😁😁
Stunning and always shown off in the sunlight.
ReplyDeleteActually they're shot at night, as most of my flower shots are. We have a northern exposure, so things work best with just the light next to the table shining on them.
DeleteThat’s wonderful. I always thought you were shootingin natural sunlight.
DeleteOh dear! Has David passed away? Your floral tribute is magnificent.
ReplyDeleteNo... it's just that I'm magnificent and that gets reflected in everything I do.
DeleteEven in your snoring?
DeleteI snore magnificently, just ask David.
DeleteSuch beautiful flowers! Do you grow these yourself? If so, your garden must rival Mistress Maddie's!
ReplyDeletePurchased at a local grocery store...
DeleteThe colours of summer!
ReplyDeleteI thought I heard you clicking away the other night.
ReplyDeleteA lovely variety of colors!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful summer colors!
ReplyDeletelovely ! 💕
ReplyDeleteIt's like the Chelsea Flower Show!
ReplyDelete😁😁😁
Delete