20 September 2006

Promotions!

for context, see http://hopfodder.blogspot.com/ for 19 September

PROCLAMATION
***
Whereas our right good and trusty minion
MR. SQUIRREL
has shown himself devoted in our service and zealous in the cultural advancement of our subjects in teaching them to eschew cheap beer,
we appoint him

SUPREME ARCH-PREFECT FOR BREWING AFFAIRS
& INSPECTOR-IN-CHIEF OF ALES
-----
And whereas our right good and trusty minion
MR. WOODCHUCK
has likewise been of inestimable service to ourself and to civilization as a whole in first inspiring the aforementioned furry forest creature to take up this work of heroic service,
we appoint him
VICE ARCH-PREFECT FOR BREWING AFFAIRS
& DEPUTY CHIEF INSPECTOR OF ALES
***
by decree of THE HAMSTER
Gentlemen, stand up and take a bow!

5 comments:

  1. I'm here for you Squirrel, I will faithfully taste everything first and only pass on to you those ales worth your time, or er, what's left . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogger is letting me post beta! yahoo! Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, yeah - ignoring the whole rodent roll call above ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a rodent of course... and I don't drink ale... can I still be your friend? (I'll just slink off in a corner with monkeydragon and we'll sip wine).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet.... I'll take my new job very seriously. And now I know,(in a Sally Field voice)
    "They like me, they really, really like me...."

    Thank you, try the veal and be sure to tip your waitress.

    ReplyDelete