15 August 2007

VICTORY!

Here's a nice shot of me heroically leading my all-glorious legions over the border into Scotland. They never knew what hit 'em! Total victory was swift and overwhelming! I am, unfortunately, consumed right now with catching up on governmental tasks which awaited my return. Even the best regency councils cannot keep up with the workload of an all-conquering global despot. And there's the matter of setting the TV license fee for Scotland. Tricky since they're on HD; have to charge them more, ya know. Details of the conquest will follow in a few days. Meanwhile, break out the champagne and ale! New territory has been annexed to our realms and your beloved despot has returned!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent work WH, did ya save a distillary for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we were going to be greeted in the streets as liberators of the oppressed we figured we better keep the essential infrastructure intact, so all of the distillaries are operating at full capacity. We must keep the locals happy, or we will suffer the consquences.

    TR

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I witnessed this photo with my very own eyes. It was indeed an heroic set-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahooo....I'm going to go water ski on Lock Ness just because I can.

    ReplyDelete