“Improve everything in order to achieve apotheosis.” -- M.C. Rockwell
My dear blogfellow Spo commented the other day that he didn't know Virginia got snow. Meanwhile, outside my window this afternoon:
I remember the snow in DC. Every so often, we had a lot. And when there was just an inch predicted my office would vacate.
Some things haven't changed...
And we didn't even panic!
I think its kinda pretty. I don't complain about the snow so much as the cold, but I chose to live in upstate NY, so...Sassybearhttps://idleeyesandadormy.com/
I remember the snow in DC. Every so often, we had a lot. And when there was just an inch predicted my office would vacate.
ReplyDeleteSome things haven't changed...
ReplyDeleteAnd we didn't even panic!
ReplyDeleteI think its kinda pretty. I don't complain about the snow so much as the cold, but I chose to live in upstate NY, so...
ReplyDeleteSassybear
https://idleeyesandadormy.com/