“Improve everything in order to achieve apotheosis.” -- M.C. Rockwell
created by GOTTE (https://www.hamgotte.com)
Time for an Irish jig Mr O'Hamster! Diddly-diddly-diddly-dee!
πππ π
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too!
π
As the Irish say, "so feckin' cute!"
πππ
Happy St. Pat’s Day. Have you got any Irish in ye?
Ah yes. My clan is from County Lubovna, a wee ways north of KoΕ‘ice.
Me grandfolks weren’t too far off, y’know. Had a few in County Warsaw, I did.
I have never seen an Irish hamster until now.
π
My sweet little Irish Hamster.
π
I have, I'm sure, told you that my Irish grandmother changed her birthday to St Paddy's Day - she said too many people forgot her birthday on January 3rd, so she up and changed it.
eminently sensible! (I see it runs in the family...)
hugs
Time for an Irish jig Mr O'Hamster! Diddly-diddly-diddly-dee!
ReplyDeleteπππ π
DeleteHappy St. Patrick's Day to you, too!
ReplyDeleteπ
ReplyDeleteAs the Irish say, "so feckin' cute!"
ReplyDeleteπππ
DeleteHappy St. Pat’s Day. Have you got any Irish in ye?
ReplyDeleteAh yes. My clan is from County Lubovna, a wee ways north of KoΕ‘ice.
DeleteMe grandfolks weren’t too far off, y’know. Had a few in County Warsaw, I did.
DeleteI have never seen an Irish hamster until now.
ReplyDeleteπ
DeleteMy sweet little Irish Hamster.
ReplyDeleteπ
DeleteI have, I'm sure, told you that my Irish grandmother changed her birthday to St Paddy's Day - she said too many people forgot her birthday on January 3rd, so she up and changed it.
ReplyDeleteeminently sensible! (I see it runs in the family...)
Deletehugs
ReplyDelete