I have just spent quite some time attempting to navigate the Google help pages to figure out why, when I was signed into my G Account, I could not comment on your blog! It was an endless loop of despair, until I finally saw the side note suggesting that I might have third party cookies blocked on this page, and they were needed for comments to function while signed in, unless I wanted to be anonymous... BUT, now here I am! I have arrived! And I shall begin the backstroke, catching up :)
"The beacon is lit, America calls for aid" HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh this gave me such a good laugh, thanks!
ReplyDelete👍
DeletePunk Rocker Sheep.
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteThese had me chuckling! thanks! :)
ReplyDelete👌
DeleteNo hipsters!
ReplyDelete... with their grubby little paws 🐹
DeleteI have just spent quite some time attempting to navigate the Google help pages to figure out why, when I was signed into my G Account, I could not comment on your blog! It was an endless loop of despair, until I finally saw the side note suggesting that I might have third party cookies blocked on this page, and they were needed for comments to function while signed in, unless I wanted to be anonymous... BUT, now here I am! I have arrived! And I shall begin the backstroke, catching up :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww! Such effort on my behalf. 😘😘😘
Deletethese were good. A lot of my work outs these days are not to gain muscle but to keep me able to get up from the floor on my own.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, I hear ya...
DeleteLove the "No Hamsters" chalkboard. They are wicked little creatures and have no idea how to park their vehicles properly.
ReplyDelete😊
Delete