...at Dyke Marsh and along the George Washington Parkway on the Potomac. Spring was less further along there, but the Redbud has started to bloom.
artists in the park
Egad! The SS Minnow. No sign of Gilligan though.Egret Osprey at homeobjet trouvéredbud
I became fascinated by the still slumberous kudzu vine. But don't worry,
the stupid things will be strangling everything they see soon.
A beautiful walk. But that kudzu. Do they even try to clean it up or is it just too overwhelming?
ReplyDeleteThe latter, I'm afraid, though I haven't seen much damage from it along the parkway.
DeleteNice to see Spring reawakening!
ReplyDeleteThe trees are changing day to day, it will be warm today, many more leafs by morning. The nest is an Osprey, they nest there almost every year.
ReplyDeleteOooops! I can never remember if they're ospreys or egrets... 🦤🦤🦤🦤🦤
DeleteIt's nice to see signs of Spring. My favorite thing in most of your photos is that lovely blue sky!
ReplyDeleteWe do have lots of pretty sky here.
DeleteSpring blooms and blue sky are such a lovely way of saying bye-bye winter!
ReplyDelete