This is a wonderful non-alcoholic drink we found at Aldi. It mimics an Aperol spritzer, which is right up there in summer popularity with Compari & Soda in Italy. It has a sophisticated tartness to it, but it's also slightly sweet. I love it! Try some if you're so inclined and have an Aldi nearby...
That Spritz sounds great. I’m always on the lookout for non-alcoholic replacements, but they end up having way too much sugar. So, water is my go-to.
ReplyDeleteI see two sheep peeking over the top.
ReplyDeleteMy son has enjoyed some of the non-alcoholic beers - Guinness and Heinekin.
ReplyDeleteThe German breweries make some terrific ones too. I have a penchant for St Pauli Girl NA.
DeleteWe have Aldis all over Great Britain but they don't sell those particular bottles. They are probably just for dumping on the American market.
ReplyDeleteAt present, the country deserves to be dumped on...
DeleteThanks for the recommendation! Will swing by Aldi to check it out.
ReplyDelete