13 August 2025

Flowers (LOTS of flowers)

Bright colors at bargain prices, uh-oh I'm in trouble.  I overdid, but the outcome was lovely... and large.  At first I couldn't get the lighting right at the usual location, bouquet was too big.  So I went out to the conservatory.*  Later I got the lighting right inside and took even more pictures.  Overdid the pix too.  Enjoy!

*We have an enclosed terrace/balcony thingy, and we've never known what to call it. It's not really a balcony, or a terrace, or a porch, etc., and we kept on calling it different things. We finally settled on the British "conservatory" which we decided was the most apt term (even though it's 3 stories above ground).
 

11 comments:

  1. Oh, these are splendid! We now have the same issue with out terrace. I still call it the terrace. But SG is suddenly confused by that and yesterday called it the den.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look on the bright side, he didn't call it Inez Rosales...

      Delete
    2. You’re right. But tomorrow he’ll probably call it the kitchen.

      Delete
    3. Rename if the Carmen Miranda and see what happens...
      https://youtu.be/TLsTUN1wVrc?feature=shared

      Delete
  2. "Nothing exceeds like excess," as they say but with flowers this gorgeous, it's understandable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know, I thought of saying that, but I forgot by the time I wrote the post.

      Delete
  3. Those flowers are so bright and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like Margo, he arranges all of the flowers (bonus points to anyone who identifies the britcom this comment refers to.)

    ReplyDelete