I received my renewed driver's license today, good till 2033! Once again it has a star in its upper right corner,* which I take to mean the state government thinks I'm doing an excellent job being a Virginian. Woohoo!
*For those dwelling in exotic foreign lands, the star simply indicates that the license card is compliant with federal secure ID regulations. Our licenses these days have more security measures on them than the currency.

I have always wondered about the apostrophe! O, to be a Virgin.
ReplyDelete😁😁😁
DeleteDuh... I just looked at my license (now there's a thought!) and it says "Driver's".
DeleteWell, all I can say is . . . Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThe ones with a star are called "Real IDs" here but I don't have one of those because I have a Passport and don't need a Real ID for travel. So I just have a regular driver's license with no star.
ReplyDeleteYou are special!
Yes, I know I am... 🧚♂️
DeleteWhat would Ohio think of this declaration?
ReplyDeleteI don't think Clevelanders have much allegiance to Ohio. Since the area is the democratic bastion in a republican state, and culturally different in many ways, the rest of Ohio was the enemy, the state government even more so.
Delete