“Improve everything in order to achieve apotheosis.” -- M.C. Rockwell
Those Jonny Pops cream minis make me happy!
π
The world needs more gay ice cream! Well, more gay EVERYTHING, quite frankly.
I wondered what you were doing in the frozen aisle.
Oh, I couldn't eat a fish that I see alive. International food stores are always an adventure. We have several near us.
"Jonny Pops" could become a friendly new term for gay men.
I like it! It sounds all cheery. π³️ππ³️ππ³️π
I would get some.
πππ
Those Jonny Pops cream minis make me happy!
ReplyDeleteπ
DeleteThe world needs more gay ice cream! Well, more gay EVERYTHING, quite frankly.
ReplyDeleteI wondered what you were doing in the frozen aisle.
ReplyDeleteOh, I couldn't eat a fish that I see alive. International food stores are always an adventure. We have several near us.
ReplyDelete"Jonny Pops" could become a friendly new term for gay men.
ReplyDeleteI like it! It sounds all cheery. π³️ππ³️ππ³️π
DeleteI would get some.
ReplyDeleteπππ
Delete