30 January 2007

Presenting the Wombat

...almost.

Sorry it's been a while, but it took longer than expected to learn to handle the camera with webbed feet. Now that I've got the hang of it, I was going to introduce, as promised, my fellow-countryman, Rodney the Wombat. I mentioned he was shy...

but neglected to mention how expert wombats are at burrowing.

Try as I might, I couldn't persuade him to show his cute, little face to the camera. Well, I'll keep talking to him. In the meantime, I will endeavor to entertain you by introducing you to other friends and housemates in future posts.

Wishing you well! -- Lanfranc the Platypus

6 comments:

  1. I'm at a total loss for words here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, first I was all in awe of the paint color on the walls - debated asking for paint code . . .

    and then scrolled up and down photos snickering . . .

    and finally decided: I definitely need more coffee before reading blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this blog without sufficient caffein (or other chemical aids) can be dangerous to your mental health.
    TOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
    -- by The Hamster

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, paint was an Alexander Julian color. It was called "country butter." I love it, but don't know if they still make it. The living room color is also interesting, but doesn't come out well with the camera. It can be perhaps described as "bright cream" which sometimes looks yellowish and sometimes looks slightly greenish, depending on the light. How it can be both bright and warm at the same time is amazing, and the LR is surrounded by windows so it adds just the right color to a bright room with a cathedral ceiling and pulls the room in together visually just enough, without losing any airiness. It's called "lightening white" from Benjamin Moore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you try baiting him with Vegimite? or a Foster's oilcan?

    ReplyDelete