11 August 2025

Major Tourist Attraction

Obviously, a must-see for the visitor to the nation's capital.
(WARNING: Viewers might find this video frighteningly boring) 
 

8 comments:

  1. I love DC Metro. That is one helluva long escalator ride, but I love the view. I’ve never been to the deepest stations. Look at those empty stations. I can’t believe it was only around 9 p.m. The perfect time to travel I guess. I found this video fascinating and well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are like the last 2 stations on the red line to Glenmont, end of the line in deepest Maryland, so few riders. Also I don't think he specified what day of the week it was, e.g., 9pm on a Sunday would be sparse.

      Delete
  2. Just one of the many wonders of the city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was SOME escalator ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowza! I'd ride that escalator just to say I'd done it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Compared with London that metro station is incredibly quiet. Does anybody else use the escalators or do they prefer the stairs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 9pm towards the end of the line, bet it was a Sunday too…

      Delete